My Pussy My Pussy

Please make sure

This is actually a cover of Concerto 9 in b# by Mozart. Please make sure to credit the composer next time.

winter song winter song

Nice and relaxing.

I like it. The drums sound a little off sometimes though and it gets kind of boring between the only two parts but still good nonetheless.

I like everything you do though so I'm bias.

Death to the Masses Death to the Masses

Wow pretty cool.

Wow I like this. In a normally repetitive and (sometimes) boring genres like dnb it's good that you payed so much attention to detail. I fucking love that cut out. I like the direction that you take with this one. Keep it up.

50's tune 50's tune

Eh

It sounded 50's because you used the 50's cliche heart & soul chord structure. Which actually doubles as the cliche pop/punk chord structure.

Not bad though given the conditions.

mhb responds:

thank you. thank you very much.

Falling from the Sky Falling from the Sky

Not too bad.

It's alright. It sounded really great and original at the beginning but as it got to the more heavy dirty sounding parts it just reminded me of 90's rock. Good effort. Good production quality.

raar raar

I Like it!

Very cool. I love the feel.

Check Mate Niggas Check Mate Niggas

Disrespectful

Your beats are alright but man once I found out you were an athiest homosexual (read it on your site) i was ilke man this guy is fuckin stupid. Why are you gay you are the only gay beatmaker I kno. Stop bein gay!