Goin' Mental Goin' Mental

For the kind of rude and unconstructively negative reviews you tend to write here on newgrounds, I'm not at all surprised that your own game design, and development skills are really subpar. Perhaps you might benefit from spending less time writing snarky comments, and more time developing your own skills. It goes without saying that this was a really boring, uninventive, and uninteresting waste of time.

0/5 Would not play again.

samulis responds:

lol...

I would enjoy it more if you spent less time writing angry comments when the author of the responses is the Music Composer, who had next to nothing to do with the game design. I welcome you to produce better and/or create a full critique of what exactly is sub-par, so I may tell the developers your thoughts. I am sorry you did not enjoy our game, perhaps it is an issue of style rather than content.

Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

What else is there to say? It's cuboy!

EdibleCastle responds:

shut yer damn mouth

Thoreau Thoreau

Really cool!

This game had a really impressive look. The effects were really cool. I love the programmatic smoke. It has an interesting vibe to it. I really suck at this one, though. Anyways Good job!

Freigeist Freigeist

Very cool

I really liked this one. It had an especially interesting mechanic with the switching between worlds to solve puzzles. I REALLY liked that the music sounded somewhat similar melodically between both worlds. I really enjoyed this one. Nice length too. I never got bored or too frustrated. Great job!

Trippin Kitchen Trippin Kitchen

Super good

This was really surprisingly polished for such a short period of time. The gameplay was a little repetitive but it was still enjoyable wacking the baddies. I think the combo system was nice and it felt satisfying to get it right. Nice intro and background. Awesome !

Mattster responds:

Woohoo :D

This Game Makes Sense This Game Makes Sense

Really cool!

I really liked this one. Nice art style and it was fun just moving the guy around. It wasn't super polished but what can you expect from 72 hours. I loved the little animations on the levels (girl eating the guys head). Awesome!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks man! Really appreciate the review!

Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

I enjoyed this!

I enjoyed this. good job

NIBASHO NIBASHO

Cool!

I liked this one. Good controls and the upgrades keep it interesting.

3D-xelu responds:

Wow... thanks :D ur awesome

Bat Country Bat Country

Really good

It's good. What else is there to say.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Fun

I really enjoyed this, however I think the difficulty actually makes the game less enjoyable. I understand you were trying to make the game not-easy, but as a result I think you made it too hard for the casual player. Maybe difficulty modes would have been a nice compromise? Either way, of course the animation is nice and smooth because it's by the newgrounds clique. The idea is quirky and the final product is clean, fun, and easy on the eyes.